- Workshops / Keynotes
- The Spirited Child: Secret to Success
- Sleepless in America: Is This Child Misbehaving or Missing Sleep?
- What to Do When the Kids are Losing It:
Effective Strategies for the 'Heat of the Moment'
- Challenging Child Behaviors: Helping All Children Be Successful
- Winning Cooperation and Building Strong Relationships: Even During the Tough Times
- Discipline Strategies that 'Fit' Each Child
- Challenging Behavior or Stressed-Out Kids?
- Changing Behavior - Changing Lives You Make a Difference
- Spirited Infants: Why Temperament Matters When Helping Infants Get the Sleep They Need
- Why Do You Act that Way? Effective Strategies for Introverts and Extroverts to Work Together
- Ready for Kindergarten and for Life: Helping Parents Make a Critical Decision
- Sleepless in America: Working with Parents to Protect Childrens Sleep
- Emotion Coaching and Self-Regulation:
Secrets to Preventing Challenging Behaviors and Promoting Independence
- Managing Different Temperaments in the Classroom
- Raising Your Spirited Child
- Kids, Parents and Power Struggles: Secrets to Effective Discipline
- Customized Presentations
Do you ever wonder if it is possible to wake up feeling well rested or without a "to do" list running through your head? How do you know if you are helping your children to maximize their talents or over-scheduling them? Do you wish your family could have more time together without the pressure to "hurry"? Is it possible to keep your cool and stay calm even in a fast-paced world?
Join Dr. Mary Sheedy Kurcinka, author of Raising Your Spirited Child and Kids, Parents and Power Struggles to learn how to create a sense of calm for your family.
In this presentation you will:
- Have an opportunity to explore what being calm means to you.
- Identify what changes you would like to make in your life.
- Analyze what you you're doing instead of the things you would really like to be doing.
- Create a plan that truly allows your family to feel calm even in a fast paced world.